Thursday, October 28, 2010

Harry and Hermione go Trick or Treating

Its time for Pixie Dust Studio's Thursday Challenge...this week its "Happy Halloween" and be sure to include some orange and black on your project! I chose to pull back out Harry Potter and his friend Hermione (from Pixie Dust Studio's Harry Potter Collection) and thought they could go trick or treating in some Halloween colors :)


I used leftover pieces from the Whooligans kit available at The Scrappy Chick Boutique for the card layers and embellishments. Also added a bit of stitching again today, this time in black to add a bit more black to my color scheme.

Be sure to head over to the Pixie Dust Challenge blog to get all the details, see lots of eye candy from the DT and to play along this week!! And stay tuned, there's new Pixie goodness coming your way next week!!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)