Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In Style Stamps Color Challenge

2nd Wednesday of the month, means its time for the Color Challenge at InStyle Stamps. This months challenge is a lovely palette of reds,browns and more in the form of a table setting. You can see the inspiration piece at the InStyle Stamps blog, along with some more eye candy from the DT.


I used the image Virginia for my card. She's such a cute Pilgram gal! (She has a Pilgram friend named William too, BTW) This paper from Basic Grey matched up pretty darn close to the challenge colors. Its from the Indian Summer line. I used my leaves die cuts from QuicKutz and a border die from Spellbinders. The Happy Thanksgiving sentiment is by Close to My Heart.

You have a whole month to play along, so come join us! Happy Hump Day and belated Thanksgiving wishes for my Canadian friends!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)