Monday, October 25, 2010

Have a Purrfect day!

OK, its been a crazy busy weekend...so a quick post this afternoon for you. This is card I made with a new digi stamp from InStyle stamps called "Purrfect Day". Those of you who know me know that I always have cats laying on tabletops in my house. So I just looooove this image.


Theres lots of other eye candy this week at the InStyle Stamps blog...we had new releases last week and a fabulous new Method Monday today, so go check it out!! And don't forget, the ISS blog hop will be this Friday! (Plus, shh! there's a great sale going on too!!)

Have a great day! Peace out, dudes.

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww. What a cute image. If he was colored in shades of gray, he'd be my Smokey! Plus, I want that desk. It would be the perfect color in my studio. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Fantabulous coloring, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cyndi!

    I love the way you did this card! Great colour choices!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)