Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Spencer the Bookworm & Fundraiser

Lori Boyd, the artist behind Lollipops, Puddle Jumpers, and Sugar Sticks has started a Mission 4 Macie. Macie is a little girl with a rare disease and you can read about the details HERE. You can donate $5 to Macie's fund and Lori will email you the file for this Macie's Rainbow digi.

Isn't she adorable? OK, so now on to the eye candy. I have a card for you today for 2 challenges.


This week over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blog, there is a recipe challenge: red, scallops, and a bow. I took on this recipe with a new image at Enchanted Cottage from Stamping Bella, "Spencer the Bookworm". Since it was a card for the Cottage I also used new My Minds Eye papers...SO Sophie collection. Wish we had gotten the whole she-bang, but we only got the 2 patterns. Sigh.


So here is the final card...I used an EK jumbo scallop border punch and Labels 11 Nestabilties. All of the copics I used are shown below...used a lot this time for such a small image! The layout is based on this weeks sketch at the Paper take Weekly Challenge blog.


Thanks for popping by! I'll have quite a bit more for you in the next few days to come!

-Cyndi

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)