OK, I have to admit that I did read all the Twilight books, took about a week the way I love to read, if its a good story I will fly through a series like there's no tomorrow. I was completely obsessed for a couple of months, but then as always I moved on. I read a LOT, LOL.
And I have to say that I find it amusing the way so many ladies are totally obsessed with Twilight...but then again Robert Pattinson is HOT!! I'm not as wild about the movies as I was about the books, but of course I have seen the first two and plan to see Eclipse in just a few days :)
BUT, what I do get giddy about are stamps of my favorite characters, from books or movies. I LOVE that Kathy at Pixie Dust Studio has drawn most of the important Twilight characters as digis...still waiting for the rest of the Cullen family though!
So, I had to break down and download a few Vampires for the latest challenges over at Pixie Dust Studio challenge blog. I missed finishing Victoria for last weeks challenge (see below) but I did get Alice done in time! She is also using the sketch...very loosely...for the Oh, Alice! challenge this week and she is another Alice, right?
The Pixie Dust challenge was to use Red, Black, White and Silver. So I hunted through my paper stash to find a starting point. I came up with paper from Making Memories and Basic Grey then used those colors to pick out my copic markers. I used lots of different Spellbinders dies for this one and lots of Primas. All supplies are listed out at the bottom of the post. Heres a shot of the copics I used...
And here is last weeks card that never got finished in time. This is Victoria, another digi from Pixie Dust Studio. She was colored to match the greens and blues from the Making Memories paper I picked. Also had fun with this card by pulling out a it of Glimmer Mist and a Glimmer Screen for the background. AND I found this yummy Blue Velvet ribbon from my stash.
Again, here are the copics that I used and the rest of the supplies are listed below. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great Hump Day :)
- Supplies for Alice card:
- Stamps: Alice digi (Pixie Dust Studio); Wicked (A Muse)
- Paper: Scarlet's Letter pp (Basic Grey); 5th Ave pp (Making Memories); Black (Bazzill); Red (Bo Bunny; White (Neenah)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Double end Ribbon Tag, Contemporary Hearts Border, Labels 5, and Curvy Rectangles Nestabilites (Spellbinders); Red bling (Hero Arts); Silver/Red/Gold Dewdrops (Robin's Nest); ABS1 & copics (Imagination International); Primas; ribbon from stash
- Supplies for Victoria card:
- Stamps: Victoria digi (Pixie Dust Studio); Bite me (A Muse)
- Paper: 5th Ave pp (Making Memories); Blue cs (Core'dinations); Black cs (Bazzill); White cs (Neenah)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Accessories: Curvy Cutter (EK Success); blue bling (Basic Grey); Prima flowers; ribbon from stash; Tuxedo & Azure Smooch; Lime Twist Glimmer Mist & Regal Glimmer Screen (Tattered Angels); Tag punch (SU!)