Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stampendous! Sketch Challenge!!

Happy Saturday! Its time for another round of the
new Stampendous! Saturday Sketch Challenge and its my turn to host! I was in the mood to create a circle card this week, so I drew up a quick circle sketch for you to have a go at! You can see the sketch down below OR at the Stampendous! blog.


For my sample card I used 2 Stampendous! images... "Changito Grad" for the focal image and "You've Got Style" for the sentiment. The sentiment is actually a really big one so I just reverse masked off the part I didn't want with tape and inked the part that I DID want :)

Both pieces were cut out with the Labels 1 Nestabilites from Spellbinders. The paper is some old Reminisce patterns that I pulled out at work and then I left this as a Grad sample for the store.

So, here's the sketch. We'd love for you to play along with us! There are 2 prizes up for grabs each week...so 2 chances to win!! Just shoot us a comment on the Stampendous! blog with a link to your card so we can all come check it out! If you upload to a public gallery be sure to use the keyword STMC6.


Thanks for joining me today! Have a great weekend :) -Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. That Changito is too cute!!! Love this sketch Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)