Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!!

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone had a great cookout and family day! I had to work at the Cottage til around 4then when I got home the hubby had already done all of the cooking! Can't beat that :) All the kids were home and both sets of grandparents came. Great afternoon.


So, since I haven't had any stamping time today I had to dig something up from my "not blogged yet" folder. Here is one of the samples I did for last summer's Stampendous! catalog. I used Watermelon Bee, colored him in with Copics then added a couple of simple frames to keep him nice and simple for the catalog. The "Smile" sentiment is also from a Stampendous! set called "Sunny Swirls".

I am off to get the little guy wound down and ready for school tomorrow. Only 9 more days!! Have a great night and thanks for stopping by!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Watermelon Bee; Sunny Swirls (Stampendous)
  • Paper: African Daisy, Black White cs (Bazzill)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
  • Accessories: Large & small standard rectangles & large scallop rectangles Nestabilites (Spellbinders); buttons (Basic Grey); copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)