Friday, May 7, 2010

CAS9: Chloe Moonbeam

Its that time again for the InStyle Stamps Sketch Challenge! This weeks sketch, CAS9 is brought to us by DT Coordinator, Taylor Usry. You can see it over at the ISS blog as well as see the creations of the rest of the Design Team!

We would love for you to join us in this challenge! as always, there is a prize to be had :) Just link up your creation over at the ISS blog so we can all come by and check it out!


For my card, I used one of the new adorable inages from the InStyle Stamps Chloe Collection. This is "Chloe Moonbeam" and I just HAD to pair her with this adorable sentiment from A Muse.

I chose colors for this card from the Color Throwdown Challenge blog...this weeks challenge is Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, and Tempting Turquoise. So I pulled out this fun Piggy Tales paper for inspiration. All other supplies are listed below, as well as a photo of all the copics I used. (See, I am trying to get back on track!!)


I want to say a huge thanks to all my followers and friends for sticking with me when I am not so caught up every day :) I love all your sweet comments! Have a great weekend and be sure to check back tomorrow for the new Stampendous! sketch challenge!!

-Cyndi

Supplies:
Stamps: Chloe Moonbeam digi (InStyle Stamps); To the Moon (A Muse)
Paper: Row, row, row your boat pp (Piggy Tales); black cs (Bazzill); White cs (Neenah)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Small Ovals standard & Labels 13 & Jumbo Scallop border (Spellbinders); flowers (Prima); brads (Basic Grey); Ribbon (Creative Imaginations); Smooch; Copic Markers: Y11, Y15, Eoo, Eooo, E31, E33, Y21, BG000, BG45, R37, R32, YG17, Co, 0 & ABS1 (Imagination International)

3 comments:

  1. So precious! That sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just too cute!! Love that sentiment!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! That's a darling image! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)