Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pixie Dust Challenge!

I haven't played along in many other challenges lately that aren't using images from companies that I design for...and I really miss using a lot of my other stamps and digis! Here's a card I started weeks ago using Zeeba the Zebra from Pixie Dust Studio. He is just the cutest thing!

I had started coloring him with this fun pattern paper in mind by Crate Paper but never finished him. Well, this weeks challenge at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog is to incorporate Kraft into your design. Well, well. Kraft made a PERFECT background for this card! I also added a bunch of Primas...one of which is actually Kraft colored too!

I hope to start playing along with more challenges again and with my other images. That is one of my personal goals for my stamping time this year :) Thanks for hanging with me today! Be sure to scroll down for the latest challenge from InStyle Stamps today :)

-Cyndi

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)