Sunday, May 30, 2010

Playing Catch-up!!

OK, here it is 2 days til the end of May...where does time go??? I have one last card for InStyle Stamps f0r you this month as well as a couple of challenge cards for Stampendous!

But before the eye candy...I took 2 of the kids to see the latest Shrek today. It got terrible reviews but we actually all loved it. Perhaps not as quick and clever as the others but it was still great and a wonderful conclusion to the quadrilogy!!

First up is my InStyle Stamps card using another of the new "A Day in the Life" images. They are so unique and fun to color! This one is called "BFF Lunch". I paired it with pinks and oranges from the My Minds Eye Abbey Road Collection.


Next up is my card for this weeks Stampendous! sketch challenge. You can check out the sketch and play along for fabulous prizes...just head over to the Stampendous Impressions blog for more info!


I stuck loosely to the sketch by flipping it sideways and using brads instead of a sentiment. The image is one stamp called "Sunflower Scene". I stamped it and colored it with copics then paper pieced the flowers and the barn with papers from the Cosmo Cricket Garden Veggies line.

Last is my card for last weeks Stampendous sketch, a classic 4 sqaure. For some reason I have the hardest time with the simplest things. Anyway, I used an older Christmas stamp from Stampendous! called "Festive Forest". Have you heard that Stampendous! has ALL their stamps up on their website right now?? Go check it out!!


OK, so have a great Memorial Day tomorrow! I have to work all day but then I think we are grilling out tomorrow night! Yum!!

Thanks for visiting! -Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)