Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last week to play in Dreamweaver Stencils Christmas challenge

You have a few more days to play along with our Christmas in August challenge so don't be late!  Head to the Dreamweaver Stencils blog to find out all the details!

Today I created a card for you using the new adorable Dog Die that matches the Dog stencil!  I pasted the stencil with Matte Black paste and let that dry.  Then I cut my dog with pattern paper.  The pasted area then gives you the perfect foundation to paper piece you dog back together!


I added some paw prints from the Dog words stencil using an ultrafine black marker.  Then I stenciled the Merry Christmas stencil using the same marker.  Ribbon is from May Arts, Pattern paper from Bazzill, and Dotted cardstock from Bo Bunny.

I hope you'll join us this month!  Be sure to also visit all the team playing along this week and leave them some love :)





3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)