Thursday, August 15, 2013

Art Journal pages from Dyan Reaveley's classes

 Thought I'd pop in today with a couple of the pages that I completed from the classes last weekend with Dyan Reaveley.  We started many pages during her classes but these are the ones that I deemed finished, LOL.

First up is my fav from the weekend, I did this one during her "Anatomy of a Page" class:


Next one of the ones from the Doodling class:


And one more:


Hope you have a great Thursday and check back in tomorrow for the Dreamweaver Stencils/ Woodware Hop!

2 comments:

  1. These are great Cyndi! I'm still working on mine... they traveled to Lake Norman with me but I was too tuckered every night after the Donna Downey Pan Pastel Classes. Hope to catch up on my Dyan pages this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are great. I love the color combos. I'm a sucker for neons everytime. Hope to get to craft with you again soon. Behave.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)