Friday, August 9, 2013

First pages in my Dylusions Small Creative Journal

Happy Friday morning!  I still haven't shared the first few pages that I created in my new Dylusions Small Creative Journal so I have a handful of them for you today.  I was busy creating for Betty's booth at the Stamp Scrap Art Tour with our newest products followed by a long weekend of classes and fun with Dyan Reaveley herself so I'm a bit behind.

Dyan's new Small Creative Journal is 5x8 and simply adorable!  Its perfect for traveling or when the larger journal size is just too much blank canvas for you to work with!


First up is a page using stamps from some of Dyan's newest sets.  I placed one of the houses from  This Old House onto the legs from Boney Maloney...snicker!  Also the cobweb border is from the new Day of the Heads set.  I'm linking you straight to Dyan's store Art From the Heart so you can see the sets in full, but also we have all the newest Dylusions products (available at this time) at my local store, Betty's Stamping and Scrapbooking Room, if you're in the US and you'd like to give her a call.


Next is a page using one of the little monsters from Monster Mash along with the fence from This Old House.  I created my skull lights with the Oh Christmas Tree stencil.  I'm loving how the monsters from the last release will mix with all the new skull stamps!


And a slightly more subdues page using the Flossie stencil from the Couture Collection.

I have more to share another day plus pages that I created during Dyan's classes so be sure to check back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)