Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge March

So it seems to be a month of better late than never for me, LOL.  I haven't played with The Cat's Pajamas challenge in a while now but I had some time today when I was creating some other stuff and little bunny was calling my name since its Easter!

This month's TCP challenge was neutrals + 1 color AND only two layers (plus base)...YIKES!  The color theme no problemo, the CAS layers, way hard!


So I ended up with a card that I think is pretty stinkin' cute even without a kazillion layers!  I stamped the cute little bunny from Wish on some Neenah white and then colored him with my speccies.

GB5, GB4, CT4, CT3, CT2
IG3, IG2, IG1, FS5


Flesh isn't a color but a neutral, right?  So I added FS5 (kind of a pink but in the flesh tones so it counts, right??) for his nose and then added some Clear Glaze pen onto that.  I also added Sunflower Micro Glitter (from Stampendous) to the moon and star with a glue pen.


Since an embellishment wasn't excluded I added some stars to match my paper (from October Afternoon) cut from the TCP Stars CutUps die.

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you had a fabby Easter!


2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Cyndi. Cute image, great coloring, and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Stinkin' CUTE! I love all the dots and your coloring is just FAB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)