Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge and NEWS!!

Good morning!  I have a card for this week's sketch challenge over at Paper Craft Planet that's a wee bit different for me.  I wanted to play with my stencils from The Crafter's Workshop and use the fun backgrounds that I've been creating in a card format.  And this sketch was perfect and  super fun because its a 4x9 card!

But, wait, you want to hear my news??  Guess who one of the two newest Supernovas is?  Yep, that's ME!!  I'll be joining the Design Team at Paper Craft Planet!  How totally cool is that??  I've been following various groups there for years and have a full on Gallery if you want to check it out.  I am beyond excited!  Thanks to Susanna Boyd for inviting me onboard and thanks to Pam Hornschu for telling me to apply!


So, on to the card for today...  I started with some pieces of Bristol board (really thick cardstock like you would find in an art journal).  On one piece I sprayed Funky Fuchsia and Crushed Grape Dylusions ink sprays through Echos and Layered Beads stencils (both from The Crafter's Workshop).  On top of this I stamped Life is Art sentiment, new from Stampendous, in Archival Black ink.


On the opposite panel I used Dirty Martini Dylusions ink spray with Vine Stencil (TCW).  I added some Black and white washi tape and Bo Bunny ribbon for the elements shown on the sketch and voila,  Its a finished stenciled long size card!  Super easy and fast.

OK, so that's it for me today :)  Having a great morning after lots of awesome crafty news this week!  I was also featured on The Crafter's Workshop blog this week!  Check it out!!  Plus there's happy mail on the way from Crafter's Companion!


1 comment:

  1. Hey there Ms. Supernova! I saw that earlier this morning when I got my PCP email and just hadn't emailed you yet. Great news- congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)