Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Blooming Spring

It may still be cold outside be we are ready for a blooming spring at Dreamweaver Stencils!  Come join us for this months challenge and show us your Spring, Easter, or St Patty's day creations and your name could be drawn to win a FREE stencil of your choosing!


I decided to take my card in a slightly different springy direction this morning by simply using some spring colors with this adorable new Open Owl Stencil.  He was stenciled with Pearlescent Embossing Paste and then sprinkled with Eye of the Tiger, Sapphire, and Glacier Lake Metallic FX Powders.  I then heated the paste to see the magic pop up (Molten Magic Technique).


My background papers are new from Bo Bunny, ribbon by May Arts, and Dream Stencil is from DWS stenciled in Walnut Stain distress ink.

Please be sure to visit my teammates' blogs this week and leave them some love, and we hope to see you play along with our challenge!



6 comments:

  1. What a spring cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww....love those Springy colors Cyndi! Some of my favorites...hoping you have an early Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool color combo with the MM technique! Love the background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little guy with the molten magic technique. Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE card! I love that Molten Magic on the large area like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Cyndi! I love this owl too, he looks great in so many techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)