Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dreamweaver Stencils meets Tim Holtz

I'm up again this week with another Dreamweaver Stencils Tutorial on the Paper Craft Planet blog!    Its also still our Spring Challenge at DWS so this week DWS meets some Tim Holtz Distress on an Easter tag!  Here's the tag that I created for you:


(Tag inspired by Tim's 12 Tags of 2013 March)

And here's a pic of the supplies that I used:


                                         

For the full tutorial on how I created this tag please visit Paper Craft Planet.


Here's a closeup of the eggs when they are layered together.



And finally an extra element that I couldn't resist adding to the tag is this Butterfly from Tim Holtz's Easter Blueprints stamp set.



I hope you enjoy!  Have a wonderful Thursday!

The Dream Team:




5 comments:

  1. Oh...wow this is a great Spring creation for "bloomin' Spring" thanks for all the work on this tag masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, it is so cool, with all the layers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! This turned out great Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyndi this is a great tag love all the color and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layers. I love the colors you used on here, too.....What a tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)