Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Simply B Stamps Presents more Burtons...

 Its Burton time again!  How could we have Beetlejuice without Lydia? I always picture her when we first meet her as one of the original Goth girls.  And you gotta love her in the red wedding dress!  My oldest son used to bring up "Day-O" on you-tube, and I had to smile because I had the whole Harry Belefonte record at one point in college.


SO here is Lydia from the new Simply B Stamps Burton Chibis 2 series in a bit of lavender to pick up the colors in this We R Memory Keepers Halloween paper.  She looks so 60's here I love it!  The sentiment is from the same paper line and my layout is based on this weeks Sketch Saturdays sketch challenge.


Don't you love her?  Be sure to come back Friday for our Blog Hop and Release day!

Challenges:
Pile It On: Spots and dots
Delicious Doodles: Music to sooth the soul (Day-o)
Clearly iStamp: anything goes
Just some lines: Girly girl


3 comments:

  1. She is spooktacular Cyndi! Totally love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Cyndi. Nothing like getting the halloween stuff out in march!!
    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great and the paper is so funky! Love the colors and the layout is great. :D Awesome card! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)