Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Desert Island Crafters Challenge #24

 AS you are reading this today it is my last day at CHA...and I am sneaking away to Disneyland with Lea and Betty and her whole family!  Yippee!!

But today is the first of teh month which means its time for a new Desert Island Crafters Challenge!  This fortnight our challenge is all about birthdays so who better than Fluffles to bring some birthday cheer?  My card features the new Cupcake Fluffles from Stampendous!  I colored him to match this fun and bright Cupcake paper from Little Yellow Bicycle.


The bottom panel was dry embossed with one of the Whimsy folders from Lifestyle Crafts.  The cute little cupcake I cut using the new Baked Goods die, also from Lifestyle Crafts, then added some Glossy accents and Crystal Multi fine glitter from Stampendous!


We would LOVE for you to play along with us on our new challenge!  Here's the itinerary:

1) Birthday
2) Balloons
3) Cake
4) Presents
5) Confetti
6) Party Hat
7) Birthday Sentiment
8) Candles
9) Cupcake
10) Bright Colors

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm all about glitter (and cupcakes)! Very cute card, Cyndi! I hope you're having lots of fun at CHA!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)