Saturday, January 7, 2012

Stampendous! Saturday Challenge


It's the very first Saturday of the month and that means the fabulous ladies at Stampendous have a brand new challenge to play along with.  This month we are all about bringing in the New Year with some BLING!  Glitter, rhinestones, sparkly stickers...you name it. 


For my card I finally pulled out this adorable new image called Fluffles Icing!  He is such a hoot!  And one can never have too many birthday cards!  He is stamped and colored with copics of course, and then I added my bling to his hat, the sprinkles, and the cupcake using a Quickie Glue pen and UF Multi Crystal Glitter.

Fluffles and his sentiment (You're the Icing) is a brand new CHA release I am sneak peeking.  Your local stores will be able to order him this week.  So look for him in the next couple of weeks!  I pulled out  Christmas Joy  by First Edition Paper for my panels, added a bunch of stitching and some fun buttons and twine from my stash.

I used this weeks Split Coast Stampers sketch (our lovely Taylor is now the sketch artist extraordinaire!!) for my layout.  The keyword for our challenge if uploading to SCS is STM05, and this weeks sketch is SC366.

Be sure to check out the rest of the blinged up goodness today:

Cyndi Bundy (me!!)

We want YOU to play along with us!  Just add you direct link to your card (make sure you've loaded it up with tons of BLING) to the linky tool below my signature (or on the Stampendous blog) no later than February 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM EST.  You don't have to use Stampendous products to play along, but we sure love it when you do!  And as an extra incentive for playing, one lucky person (drawn at random from all the entries) will receive this gorgeous Cherub Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamp Set:


Other challenges:
SCS sketch: sketch #336
Pile It On: anything goes
Colour Q: colors
Craft us Crazy: anything new or humorous



14 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love your take on Taylor's sketch especially the buttons with twine and all the glittery goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww.... This is so sweet! (pun intended) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo cute! He is so adorable and the birthday present paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute! Love that Fluffles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Cyndi - such a sweet card !! I love the pastel background and it complements Fluffles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the buttons!!
    thanks for sharing your project at Pile it on :)
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card, Cyndi! I love the buttons in a row with Icing Fluffles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeekk! LOVE this new feature! Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  8. Fabulous fun card, Cyndi! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ for the first challenge of 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love that image!!!! I hope you have a good weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Fluffles card...that crazy cat makes me smile. Love the stitching and your "present" patterned paper looks great with this card theme. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card it is sooo cute. The dp is fabulous. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)