Monday, January 16, 2012

SImply B Stamps Preview Week

 Its preview week at Simply B Stamps for Jude and the Rockers Playtime collection!  Today we are introducing Chalkboard Ali...such a cute little artist!


I used Freebird paper by Authentique for my panels.  The large center panel was stamped with new Distress Type background stamp from Stampendous! in Shabby White embossing enamel.  Here's a better peek at that panel plus at Ali.


I found the perfect sentiment for my little artist from my collection of older Verve stamps.


The layout for the card is based on this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch:


Be sure to visit the SImply B Stamps blog for more ideas with this little cutie today and for more peeks all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)