Friday, January 27, 2012

Dream Team Peeks

And the peeks continue!  For today's card I used the new Festive Thank You stencil from Dreamweaver Stencils.  My card is extra blingy thanks to lots of fun glitters from Stampendous! that I used for the double glitter technique.


I started by applying Coconut soap to the back of my stencil then set that aside and stuck one side of the double sticky paper onto cardstock.  When I had my glitters ready to go I pulled off the top of the sticky paper and applied the side with the soap onto the sticky paper.  Next is the fun part of adding your colors.  If you use a small straw and angle the stencil its pretty easy to get the colors just where you want them!


When you have all the open spaces filled, then you gently pull the stencil off and apply a coat of a neutral glitter...I used Crystal Multi.  Simply sake off all the excess, trim and mount!  My paper are from the Jazmyne collection by Bo Bunny and I added a few Dew Drops on the panel that I cut with Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frames 3.

Be sure to hop around to the other Dream Team's blogs for our last day of peeks.  We ar meeting up at CHA  this weekend!  I'll be sure to take lots of pics next week, and I'll have a few posts scheduled for you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)