Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Clean and simple

 I have another card for you today from Lifestyle Crafts.  This one was quick yet elegant.  Perfect for a sympathy, get well, etc.  I started with the same paper as yesterdays, Gabrielle from Bo Bunny, texturizing the main panel with one of the LSC Whimsy embossing folders.


Along the bottom is a border cut with one of the edges from the LSC Edge It kit.  I added yummy yummy sheer May Arts Ribbon and embossed a quick sentiment from Stampendous' Amore Frame in Clear Bark powder from the Scenic Selection Embossing kit, and voila!

Here's a closer look at the embossed panel:


Isn't it gorgeous how the embossing looks over a pattern?  Again all edges were inked with Antique Linen distress ink from Tim Holtz.

Ok, thats it this morning!  I'm off to work :)  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)