Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A little lone bird...

Happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone had a wonderful break and enjoyed their families over the Holidays!  We had a great Christmas, very little arguing amongst the kids, LOL.  I haven't done much crafting the last few days BUT I have finally started reading a series that my DD Rachael has been trying to get me to read forever...The Hunger Games Trilogy.  Its amazing if you've never read it.  Finished the second book this morning ( I could only read 320 or so pages last night before sleep took over). I will begin the final book, Mockingjay tonight, so I have birds on the brain!


Here's a card I designed for my January Stamp-a-Stack in Charlotte using the new Lone Bird from Stampendous!  HE was embossed with Clear Bark EP from the Scenic Collection over some pattern paper from My Minds Eye.  The cirlces were both cut with Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles...a great value!  20 dies for just $24.99!!  Thats 3 times the dies you get for the same price from Spellbinders!!


At the bottom of the card I've layered three rows cut with one of the dies from the new Lifestyle Crafts Edge It Kit...2 in the brown and 1 in a pattern.  What a gorgeous yet easy to achieve look!  Here's a peek at this set:


Well thats it today, I must go to my Stamp Room!  Its calling my name :)  Thanks for popping in! Don't forget about my sketch challenge!

-Cyndi


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how you embossed this exquisite bird over the DP. Your borders are incredible layered like this to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! What's this stamp a stack thingy in Charlotte???? Curious minds want to know... and Charlotte is ONLY 1.5 hours from me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)