Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Sneak Peek!

Meet Ski Dude!  He's one of the precious kids from the new Winter release coming this Thursday to the Studio ! Today is the first Sneak peek day, so head to the Pixie Dust Studio blog to catch some more peeks from the rest of the DT!



I created a tag with my ski dude.  He's stamped and colored then I embossed some snowflakes from Stampendous! Cling Jumbo Snowflake in Stampendous! Aqua opaque EP.    I also embossed some of the same snowflake on to my tag background.  

The pattern paper at the bottom is from 3 Bugs in a Rug, and the ribbon is by SU!  Also used: Nesties, EK SUccess punch, Copics.

AND, today is also the day when you can catch a peek at the NEW  Scrappy Book Club from Pixie Dust STudio!    Head to the PDS blog for details on that too!

I also still have Stampendous! Blog Candy up for grabs HERE!!

OK peeps.  Hope your day is full of fun!  I'm outta here :)

-Cyndi

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)