Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Candy Jar Release

Happy Saturday, its Candy time!  Not blog candy this time, thats my next post!  But its time for the Candy Jar Release from Pixie Dust Studio!  These are just the cutest collection of treats, from multiple holidays!!  I used Pixie Kiss for my scrapbook layout today.


Here she is close, then below is a shot of the whole double page spread.  This is actually an old Christmas layout that I created a long time back but had never added pictures to.  Now I added the photos and a cute little Pixie Kiss embellishment in the corner :)




Here's a shot at the whole collection, its available NOW in the Pixie Dust Studio web store!  Also be sure to head to the PDS blog to see lots more fun samples from the rest of the DT :)


Thanks for popping in today!  Have a great weekend :)   -Cyndi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)