Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fab'n'Funky Challenge

OK, I am going to add a tracking device to my memory card and card reader.  I have hunted for HOURS today and it is still hiding from me.  So, in desperation I have turned to my DD's camera.  I apologize for the blurry photos.  Sigh


Its challenge time again at Fab'n'Funky!  This week its all about friendship and our lovely sponsor is Robyn's Digital Fetish!   Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of their choice.


I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch for this week for my layout, some papers from My Minds Eye, and sentiment from Stampendous!    I also added Stampendous! Yellow Pastel and Mint Green glitter.


Be sure to check back in for another post later today!


And I still have Stampendous! Blog Candy up for grabs!!


-Cyndi

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)