Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fussy and Fancy 1000 Follower Celebration!!


My friends over at Fussy and Fancy Challenge Blog are celebrating 1000 followers today!!  And Juanita asked me to play along as a guest :)


"We are so proud and excited that you love our challenge and play along with us each week, we have having a celebration! Of course, there is a challenge to go along with it. As you can see, we have some wonderful sponsors helping us celebrate! Here are the details of how to enter our celebration challenge!
Create a project that celebrates something! It can be a wedding, birthday or any other event that you have need of a card or project for. As an extra fun challenge, use the Fussy and Fancy Friday color scheme!

You have until 12 AM PST on September 16 to enter!"




I have a new card to share with you today from Stampendous!, one of the generous sponsors this month!  This is Changito Tree Lights, one of the newest releases.  I'm a huge Changito junkie and just giggled when this cutie was released!

Here's a closeup of the little booger, I added some Glassy Glaze to all the bulbs to make them shine!




Juanita also shared this peek from Simply Betty Stamps that I posted yesterday. This is The Corpse Bride, coming soon!!   For details on this card and the new Burton Chibi release coming in September, see THIS POST.



Thanks so much for visiting me today!  Be sure to scroll down for my other 2 posts today!!

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,didn't know you have a picture of my trying to put the lights in my christmas tree lol
    This is great I love it!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how cute is he all tied up lol.. Really fab card hunni... and wow I am loving the SB card.. hmm... may have to pop over there now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome cards looking too much pretty.....
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)