Monday, May 30, 2011

Hydrangea in Pink

Happy Memorial Day! A quick post for you today as we have friends coming to grill out in a couple of hours!

I have to admit that I don’t have a green thumb in the least, as much as I love flowers in my yard and house I seem to kill them all. So, I have to enjoy stamping and coloring them instead.

This is Jumbo Cling Hydrangea, one of the new Jumbo Cling stamps from Stampendous! Not the newest…cause there were 3 brand spankin’ new ones released just this week! Stay tuned for a special Blog Hop featuring these babies coming soon!

I hope you have a wonderful day with friends and family. And don’t forget what today is about…all those who have fought and died for our country. We thank you all for your sacrifice.

-Cyndi

2 comments:

  1. Cyndi, this is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Cyndi. I'm new to the Jumbo Clings and love seeing what can be done with them. This is outstanding! WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)