Sunday, May 22, 2011

Just buggin' ya

So, the whole weekend slipped by without me uploading anything! I've ben busy creating more top-secret samples for Stampendous! for the July CHA show and coloring images for upcoming other releases from Pixie Dust Studio!

So, I had to pull something out of the archives for you! This is a little card that I created for the Cottage last year before I left. Sorry I don't remember who made the stamps! The papers are from Bo Bunny as is the ribbon.


OK, so just a quick post for tonight. I hope to get something up new for you tomorrow!

Thor was actually pretty good IF you like Comic books and action movies and a touch of Sci Fi. Hopefully we'll see the new Pirates next weekend. My youngest never saw all of the other 3 apparently! So we need a Johnny Deep / Orando Bloom marathon first. Sigh. Poor me.

Thanks for stopping in!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. What a great card to send "Just Because"!! I hope you are well!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)