Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Challenge Card

Howdy! I have another challenge card for tonight...just for fun! This little cutie is Rylee Puddle Jumper from byLoriDesigns. I used this weeks BLD Challenge color combo for my color inspiration.


Here's the color combo if you'd like to play along :)


For the layout I used this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch. My pattern papers are from My Minds Eye and Close to my Heart.


The pinwheel at the bottom was created with the Pinwheel die from QuicKutz. Sentiment is by A Muse, border punch from EK Success.


Challenge List:
Paper Sundaes: Favorite Hair Color Combos (Copic E79, E59, E55, E25)
Inspire Me Fridays: anything Goes

Alrighty then, check back in tomorrow for the newest Pixie Dust Studio Challenge and RELEASE DAY!! Thanks for popping by today :0 Don't forget to say hi!

-Cyndi


4 comments:

  1. I love that little girls pants. Cute images...again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Great colors and I LOVE the little pinwheel! it's a great embellishment!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love your take on the colors and that pinwheel is awesome! Thanks for joining us this week at By LORi Designs Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a well deserved winner of the challenge at By LORi Designs last week!
    Love your card, the pinweel is so much fun, made one my self as well yesterday!
    Regards,
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)