Are you excited? We all are! This hop has grown so fast...from just about a week ago it was just a few friends...now we have over 50 stops on the best Valentine's Day Hop ever!!
There is an INCREDIBLE amount of talent along the way so be sure to stop at EVERY players blog AND be sure to leave some love on ALL the players' posts...winners will be chosen randomly from all posts and all blogs. There are over 20 prizes!!
I actually have 2 projects for you today! The first is a layout that I created with these absolutely most stinkingly adorable Iguanas!! Iguana Love is one of the cute new sets released by Stampendous! a couple of months ago. It comes with the pair, and then the 2 single iguanas and a whole bunch of cute sentiments.
Heres a closeup of the Iguanas. After I stamped them I cut them out and adhered them to hearts that were cut with my Spellbinders Heart dies. (I machine stitched around the borders of the hearts and the mats on the page)
The title was created with some cloth thickers from American Crafts that were originally white, but then I airbrushed them to match my papers and Iguanas. The colors I chose were pulled from the Bo Bunny Peacock Lane collection. I also added a small heart that I stamped from the set and cut out then adhered directly to the corner of the photo.
I had fun with this part of the layout adding a hand-ruffled ribbon treatment that I created with ribbon and my sewing machine. The little scalloped border is a Spellbinders die. Layout for the page is based on this weeks sketch at Sketchy Thursday.
I also created a card with this cute new little stamp called "Betty holding Heart" from Pink Cat Studio. She's part of a set of 4 little cuties! This card is based on this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch sketch challenge at The Sweetest Thing.
The card turned out quite a bit simpler than I usually end up with, but I just love the way Betty turned out colored! I matched her up with some gorgeous papers and chipboard embellishments from American Crafts..Letterbox.
Here's the list of AWESOME companies donating prizes!
- StampInsanity - with a set of choice for one winner
- Meljens designs - 4 digis to one winner
- Pixie Dust Studio - 2 digis to one winner
- Lizzie Anne Designs - $10 gift certificate (donated by Taylor U)
- Christian Paper Crafts - 1 year general membership
- Paper Pretties - 3 total winners: 1 person will receive Timeless Love stamp set; 2 people will receive 5 digis of their choice from the store
- Karber Digital Images - 2 digis to one winner
- Di's Digi Downloads - 5 digi images to one winner
- The Scrappychick Boutique - 2 6x6 Cosmo Cricket paper pads to one winner
- Stampendous - 4 cling rubber stamps from new release to 1 winner
- Pink Cat Studio - 5 digis of winner's choice to one winner
- Amber Ink - $10 gift certificate (and more if people use an Amber Ink product - see deets on their blog)
- Simply Betty Stamps - 3 digis of the winner's choice
- Mark's Finest Papers - set of their choosing to the winner
- Dreamweaver's Stencils - a couple stencils, pearlescent embossing paste and a palette knife
- Chi Chi Memories - Meaning of Love Digi Stamp Set to one winner (
- Little Potato House - $20 gift certificate
- Kenny K digis: 4 digis to one winner
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps: winners choice of 2 images
And here's the list of all the Stops along the Blog Hop!!