Friday, February 4, 2011

CHA January 2001 Part 1

Sorry for no posts for the last couple of days. I came back from LA to mass confusion in my house, but thats another story for another day.

Today, since I haven't had any stamping time for a few days I am going to share some photos from CHA. These are the first of many. The ones today are all from the Stampendous! booth.


Stampendous! proudly introduced its newest line of stamps: Jumbo Cling Rubber! These babies are simply fantastic! Below are some shots of one corner of the booth. In house designer Tammie created some fabulous home decor on canvas!


Here's a shot of all the new Jumbos available through your local store! Don't have one? Click HERE to go to the store finder on the Stampendous! website!


Here are some pillows that Tammie stamped with acrylic paints!



And of course a view of the whole couch!


Totally cool right? I will post more pics another day! Thanks for stopping in :)

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)