Sunday, February 6, 2011

Say it with Roses

Happy Sunday! I am finally back down in my craft room again! Its about time! So, today is catch up for some DT stuff I am a wee bit behind on and trying to get ahead on some other stuff! I am sharing with you today a card made with "Love is in the Air" from the Cupid's Corner Collection from Pixie Dust Studio.



I created this card for this weeks Pixie Dust Challenge: Say it with Roses (or flowers)...this is where I was behind coming back from CHA! Why don't you pay along with us? You still have until Sunday evening to enter, and you could win a FREE digi stamp of your choice from Pixie Dust Studio!


I think she is so precious and was in a pink and green kind of mood so I chose to make her bright and cheery for a sweet 16 birthday card!


Here's the challenges I have entered her in:

Pixie Dust Studio: Say it with Roses
The Crazy Challenge: Happy Birthday to Us
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes + Flowers
Stamp Something: February Digi Day
Copic Creations: We're Cool!
Paper play Challenges: Stamp it Out


Copic colors are shown below. Other supplies: Bo Bunny pp; EK Success punch; Prima flowers; Basic Grey brads; A Muse sentiment stamp; white gel pen



Thanks for visiting with me today! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday :)

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. Cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!! Fabulous colors and wonderful image! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Paper Play! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)