Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Years at the Cullens'

What do you say for New Years at the Cullen House? Happy New Years, AGAIN!! I am actually singing in my head, "Just another Twilight New Year" to the tune of "Just another Manic Monday"....OK, so my sense of humor is off today.

BUT, Its time for this weeks Pixie Dust Challenge... to use Silver and/or gold on your card and a bonus to make it a New Years card! I chose Emmett and Rosalie from the Pixie Dust Studio Eclipse collection for my card.


The layout for the card is based on last weeks Cute Card Thursday sketch...a bit late for the challenge, but I liked the sketch! I used new papers from Bo Bunny, and some White Bazzill Bling Stones.

For the silver, I embossed around most of the edges of my papers with Sterling Silver embossing Powder from Stampendous! and a Versamark pad.

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Rosalie Cullen & Emmett Cullen digi (Pixie Dust Studio); computer generated sentiment
  • Paper: Bo Bunny pp; Basic Gray (SU!); white (Neenah)
  • Ink: Versamark pad
  • Accessories: Curvy Cutter (EK); Sterling SIlver EP (Stampendous); White gel pen (Signo); Metallic silver pen (American Crafts); Silver & Lavender spica pens & Copic markers Y11, Y15, E0000, E25, E27, C1, C3, C5, BV04, BV08, RV00, G28, B41, B45, YR24 (Imagination International); Versamarker; clear button (Bo Bunny); ribbon (stash); silver cord (SU!); White Bling Stones (Bazzill)

So, why don't you go join us this week? You don't have to use a Pixie Dust Studio image to play along, but we love it when you do! Either way you can win a FREE digi!

2 days left in 2010! What are you going to do with them?

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Love the card, but seriously, did you have to plant Manic Monday in my brain? Happy New Year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)