Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good morning! Only 9 days left!! Anyone out there not stressed? LOL. If so you must not have children or work in retail or a restaurant . Owning a restaurant puts us in a way behind state of mind every year no matter how prepared we feel. And I am hoping tomorrow is the last of the kids Christmas parties and concerts (3 tomorrow!!)

OK, on the creative note...its time for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio Challenge! This week we challenge you to create a Get Well Soon card. For my card I used "Pixie Ginger and Friends" from the Goodies collection by Pixie Dust Studio. She's paired with a Hero Arts sentiment.


Won't you play along with us this week? Head to the PDS challenge blog for all the details...you have until next Wed night! Good luck :)

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)