Friday, December 3, 2010

Eclipse Reveal!

OK, all you Twilight fans out there, I am sure you know what tomorrow is! (The release on DVD of Eclipse, the 3rd movie in the Twilight saga for those of you non Twilighters)....So in celebration, Pixie Dust Studio has released yet another Twilight collection to feed your addiction...this is the Eclipse release.


I have for you today a tag I created with "Merry Jacob". I just couldn't resist this image! And I was in a tag sort of mood thanks to Tim Holtz and his Twelve Tags of Christmas! I used his Snowflake on the edge die and a lot of distress ink for this and would have done more grunge style, but I ran out of time. I started with Jacob as a card and totally changed it all at the last minute!

Jacob is one of 4 new Twilight images for your collection. You can get more peeks at the Pixie Dust Studio blog today :) (The whole new pack is shown below) Below is also a closeup so you can see the stickles on the snowflakes and on Jacob's hat.


Here's the whole Pixie Pack! Don't miss out :) And if you haven't started a Twilight digi collection, check out the others in the PDS store while you are there, and pick up the whole gang!!
Here's the challenges that this is entered into:


Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you have a great weekend! We are off tonight to watch our Davie War Eagles head into the State Semifinals!!

-Cyndi

  • Supplies:
  • Stamps: Jolly Jacob (Pixie Dust Studio)
  • Paper: pp by SEI, Bo Bunny, KI Memories, Crate Paper
  • Ink: Tim Holtz distress ink: Vintage Photo, Faded Denim, Fired Brick (Ranger)
  • Accessories: sticker (CRate Paper); ribbon (stash); stickles (Ranger) SNow edge die (Sizzix); Oval Nestabilties (Spellbinders); Tab punch (SU!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! That is some Santa! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)