Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A loving Inspiration Challenge

Its time for this months Inspiration Challenge from InStyle Stamps! Here is what I created with the image Dan and Mandy from InStyle Stamps. ALSO, be sure to head to the ISS blog every day for the next week and comment on all of the "A Day in the Life" posts. In lieu of a blog hop this month we all created projects using this series. They will all be showcased on the ISS blog all week and you can win by simply leaving comments every day!


This inspiration this month is from Martha Stewart, these cute gift items. You can play with us too! Head over to the ISS blog to get the details!


For my card, Dan and Mandy are colored to match some adorable new paper from Bo Bunny. The chipboard accent is by American Crafts. I stamped it with "Sweetie Pie" fro The Cat's Pajamas then added some dots with my AC precision pen. Ribbon is from Creative Impressions.


And on to the gift that matches the card. I colored Dan and Mandy the same, then cut the image out with my circle Nestabilites. Its tied to the bow (Stampin' Up! ribbon) with a piece of Divine Twine. Lollipop was in the $1 spot at Target :)

OK, thanks for coming by today! Sorry I've been a bit scarce, just so crazy busy with everything. Aren't we all right now?!!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Hey you got your red, white, black, and pink in with this project! Very cute. Makes me want to go to the Malt Shop!Love that black and white with the pink hearts paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)