Friday, May 3, 2013

May Flowers

The Floral week continues today at Stampendous.  The DT is showcasing tons of our new floral stamps this week so don't miss out!  Flowers are also the challenge this month and you can get all the details HERE.  

I have 2 cards for you today that I created for the April catalog.  The first is using the new Jumbo Bird of Paradise stamp.  I simply stamped the flower in Versamark ink, embossed it with Detail Black EP, then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I cut out the flower, mounted it on black cs then added a touch of white doodling with a gel pen.


I also have a tag to share using the Jumbo Peruvian Lily that I used on my layout earlier this week.  My tag was sprayed with Dylusions, stamped with the Garden Background in Versafine black and then Fran'taged with elements from the Pink Encrusted 5 jar kit.


I then stamped my lilies in versafine and sprayed them with Dylusions ink.  I added a touch of the Vintage Plum Embossing tinsel to the centers.

Be sure to join us this month for our floral challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)