Monday, October 22, 2012

Stampendous! October New Release Peeks

Good  morning!  Its finally release peek week at Stampendous!  Check in at the Stampendous Blog every day this week for links to the DT members showcasing new releases and we will be ending with a Blog Hop and prizes this Saturday!

Today I am showing you a card that made the back cover of the new October Stampendous Catalog with a couple of adorable new stamps.


I started with one of the new Vintage Kids stamps, Kids on Wheels and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers to match this vintage paper from My Mind's Eye.  I also added a bit of distressing with my Old Paper Tim Holtz pad to age the white cs a bit.


And the new Life is a Circus stamp was the perfect sentiment to go along with these adorable children. (There's also a new range of Vintage Circus stamps so go check those out too!)  All of these stamps should be showing up in your local stamp stores soon so be on the lookout!


OK, so do yu want some more inspiration?  Here's the list of the DT playing today:

Cyndi Bundy (me!)



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Congrats Cover Girl!! I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so freaking adorable! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image, so vintage! Reminds me a little of OA papers. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card..such a fun vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Cyndi... doesn't look like very many folks are hopping...let's get the word out! Inspiration too good to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute! Such playful colors, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS for sharing!! I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL CARD!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)