Saturday, October 13, 2012

Stampendous and Core'dinations Blog Hop

Its Blog Hop day for Stampendous and Core'dinations!  If you hopped here from Annette's blog then you are right on track...if not start back at the beginning at the Stampendous blog so you don't miss any of the fun!



I created a layout for you today with some photos my parents just took of my little guy picking out pumpkins last week.  I began with the back side (kraft) of a Tim Holtz Distress collection of Core'dinations for my base and  stamped a few Fall Tendril images on one corner in Walnut Stain distress ink.  My main photo mat is a piece of Red Core'dinations that I simply sanded and then barely inked the edges with the ink.



I added a few strips to the left side of the page:  pieces of Orange and Brown  Kraft Core from the Tim Holtz Distress collecton pack and a strip of leaves Acorn Hollow pp from Little Yellow Bicycle.  The orange I sanded and inked with more Walnut Stain, the Brown I embossed with a leafy branch folder then sanded.



I also cut a couple of circle die cuts and embossed those with a Sizzix embossing folder.  Those were sanded and partially inked.  I then layered some pieces from the Acorn Hollow Paper flowers kit to these.


And lastly in the bottom corner I added a tag....first stamped on Kraft with the Large Tag stamp, then layered onto sanded Red Kraft Core.  I then stamped my Hayride Kiddos stamp on Kraft and colored that with my Spectrum Noir markers.


OK, sorry to be so long winded! Time to move on in the hop:

Cyndi Bundy  (you are here)

28 comments:

  1. There are loads of fun techniques on this layout. I love the embossed and sanded paper, so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun fall layout. I like the tag with the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. Cute kiddos stamp.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is so gorgeous and my type of fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun fall layout! the texture on the side is beautiful. Sweet pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute page, I love all of the different elements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love all the textures, stamping, embossing, sanding. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout! Great job, and thanks for playing, but seriously, I want a flat, black pumpkin! That's fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! I love the embossed leaves down the side!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous fall project! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great layout! Love how the brown embossed paper looks like leather! The Kiddos tag is so adorable, too. Glad to be hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful layout...it just calls out Autumn! Love all the little details and that cute stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a special LO! All the details are so neat and I appreciate that you gave us info on how they were created! I especially love the little tag and stamped image in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the use of all the different papers with different techniques, the kidos are just great for your LO. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. So much going on and all put together beautifully! I love all of the stamping and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You managed to fit so much on a single page! I really like that flourish stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that Fall Tendril stamp and you did so much fun stuff with the Core-dination papers...I think I'm going to need that large tag stamp too...

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great layout! I love the Hayride kiddos. Lots of great texture, color and stamping. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool page! Lots of great details!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous layout, Cyndi!!! Super cute use of the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh you "krafty" girl! Love your page and Michael is adorable even if he does look like he'd rather be playing his x-box! Cool the way you took the hayride kiddos off the ride but left them on the hay! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These pages look great! I wish I could do things like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow!! this is beautiful and so inviting Cyndi - can I come along?? beautiful colors and embossing...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the dark brown with sooo much texture.
    Great Layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)