Friday, May 25, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Friday!

Welcome back to another new Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge!  This week our challenge is to create a Thank You card or project, and we all know you can never have enough of those lying around!


Just a few things to keep in mind as you play....
Please remember to use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!
~Please share a link to your creation using the Linky feature at the end of the SNSDC post. If the link feature is down, please add a link with your comment.
~When uploading to online galleries, please use keywordSNSDC55.

Ddd you see all the new May releases last week during our Blog Hop? If not check out the What's New section in the SNSS store!  I used the new Baseball Rhubarb for my card today.  I think he is just soooo precious and what a cute thank you card he would make for your child's T-ball coach.




My papers ca,e from Joy Ride by Cosmo Cricket and the jumbo zig zag die cut is by MFT.  The setiment for Rubard is also a digi stamp from SNSS, its part of the set Many Thanks.


And here's the list of the Spectrum Noir colors that I used:



And don't miss all the other creations from the rest of the DT:

4 comments:

  1. Cyndi, you did a fabby job coloring Rhubarb. Your card is just darling! The coral and aqua color scheme isn't one I'd expect with the baseball theme, but it looks terrific. Good for you on daring to be different there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey....it looks as if you're Speci's are coming along nicely. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shading and coloring Cyndi! It's fantastic. It makes me want to try Spectrum Noir. I also love this Rhubarb image. It is darling and so versatile. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Thank-you card, Cyndi!! I love how you colored the Rhubarb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)