Friday, May 11, 2012

Sweet 'n Sassy Friday

 Happy Friday!  Its time for another challenge from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Digi Challenge blog and this week we want to see some feminine cards!  We would love for you to play along with us...

Just a few things to keep in mind as you play.... 
Please use digital images ONLY for the challenge.
~You don't have to use SNS digi images to play along but we sure do love when you do!

~When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword SNSDC53.



For my card I chose sweet Rainy Day Bethany Bunny digi stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps  as my image.  She is so adorable I couldn't wait to color her matching polka dot umbrella and wellies :)  I pulled out some new paper from Little Yellow Bicycle called Hello Spring.  The layout for my card uses Korin's sketch for this weeks Split Coast Stampers card sketch challenge.


Bethany was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I just LOVE the pink combos!

OK, thats it for now but be sure to hop back over at 3pm EST for the Simply B Stamps blog hop!  I am almost done with the moving process and hope to be back on a normal blogging schedule finally!

Challenge List:
Pile It On: Fairytales, Fantasy, and Daydreams
Creative Craft Challenge: anything goes
Make it Monday: linky party


9 comments:

  1. so cute - love the colours thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, love the colours and cute image..

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a theme with your comments, something I've been thinking for a while...you have a great eye for color! This is another terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty!! I love the color combo and I agree with what Melinda says! I love the pretty papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love that adorable bunny image and the soft colors. Thanks for joining our challenge at Pile it On this week!
    Hugs!
    Heather P
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, such a sweet image.I love the pretty papers.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very sweet creation and lovely, pretty pastel colours hun.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card, love that sweet Bethany bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)