Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Little Shop of Horrors Rio

 Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a great long weekend.  We spent yesterday grilling out then went to see Battleship.  The rest of my weekend was spent under a DT crunch, and its stuff I can't show you til July, but I can't wait to share!

In the meantime I have another card from the latest Simply B Stamps Miss Rio Collection.  Here's Little Shop of Horrors Rio.  Isn't she a hoot!  Love the skellie flowers and steampunky hat!


Here's a closer look at her.  I used my favorite old Halloween paper collection from Bo Bunny for this one :)

Be sure to check in on our fabulous Simply B Stamps and Make it Crafty Collaboration and blog hop coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. She's Fabulous!!! Love your coloring and great papers :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)