Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simply Betty Stamps Surprise Release!

Its a Surprise release today at Simply Betty Stamps!  Jude & the Rockers are back and ready for some fall fun :)  All 6 new images are available TODAY in the store, and you can find samples with the rest on the SBS blog today and more this week!


Meet Ali and her baby Turkey!  I used this weeks Splitcoast Stampers sketch for the layout along with some fun new paper from American Crafts.  The leaf is a die from Cheery Lynn Designs.


And next I have Lilly Pie.  She's running through the kitchen cause that pie is smokin' hot!  Lilly is dressed in some duds to match my Bella Blvd paper.  I needed to make some CAS cards for a class this month at Family Memories in Charlotte....this is about as simple as I can get!  More of the same Leaves from Cheery Lynn.


OK, thats it for me tonight...quick post!  I have a Demo tomorrow at The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room in Greensboro if anyone is nearby!  I will be demoing the new Flower Stackers and more from Cheery Lynn Designs!

1 comment:

  1. Love all both of these cards. Aren't those leaves great!! They are awesome seller. Cut them with some aluminum and alcohol ink them. Butterscotch, pesto and cranberry. Awesome. That sells 'em everytime!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)