Friday, October 21, 2011

On the Fifth Day of Halloween...

My true love gave to me
Five scary spooks!
Four skeletons
Three black cats
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree

You all know what to do right?  Just add spooks to your projects, either five spooks, one spook with the number 5, it's open to you imagination!  Now remember we will be watching really closely at the participants, the more you enter the more of a chance you will have at that big prize of being part of the DT for 2012!  Let me tell you, we have some awesomeness coming in 2012!

Now onto the prize and the DTs creations... The prize for today is Lola Addams, yep in digi to one lucky winner!  I know I said this before, but again just remember that these cuties are not available in digi form now or in the future.  SO get to playin' for the chance to have this cutie in digi form!


My spook for today is Igor Miller from the Simply Betty Stamps Teen Scene Halloween line.  I used some Spookville papers by We R Memory Keepers that I got from Betty's store!  She has TONS of cute papers, be sure to check them out!!

OK, peeps, thats it today!  Tomorrow is a HOP though with tons of prizes, so be there!!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Miller is almost too cute to be a spook! Your coloring rocks too :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)