Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New card and LOTS of reminders :)

Hey peeps, first up I have a card for you then a ton of reminders and what's going on!  Today's card features Brittany from the new Jude and the Rockers Fall collection from Simply Betty Stamps.  She's gotta be one of my favs from this release, but then again I love them all!

I colored her to match some new paper that I ordered from Simply Betty.  Its from the We R Memory Keepers Fall 6x6 pad and I paired it with the matching Cardstock pad that she also has in stock.  Just lurve these fall colors!   used last months sketch from Graphicat Creations for my layout.


Here she is up close...such a doll!  I masked her face and sprayed the rest of her with Bisque Perfect Pearls Mist from Ranger.  Makes it look like she's stamped on shimmery Cryogen paper!


OK, so what's up in my world?  Have you read the post HERE from Betty about what her son is going through.  He is 17 and has just been diagnosed with throat cancer.  We are all pulling together in the crafty world and helping to raise money for his operation next week and his many months of therapy to follow.  So how can you help?  The first is to purchase the below image for a donation.  There is a contest going on, see same link to post for the deets on that.



                                                                

We also have  "From the Xander Zone" Blog Hop and Auction planned for this Thursday starting at Crafty Sprouts and ending at Simply Betty Stamps, so be sure to catch that for a chance to bid on some totally awesome creations and maybe even a few stamps along the way!

I have been spending lots of my time helping with these efforts along with my new job, if you haven't heard.  I am now the Independent Sales Representative in my area for Stampendous!, Simply Betty Stamps, May Arts, Cheery Lynn Designs, Lifestyle Crafts (formerly QuicKutz) and more!  Keeping me hopping!!  so sorry I have been a bit slack at posting and commenting on friend's blogs the last couple of weeks.

Lastly, I want to remind you that you have about 36 hours to enter for  my blog candy.  All you have to do is to be a follower and to leave me a comment on THIS POST.


Thanks for all my loyal followers! I am so sorry I have been too tied up to visit you all back recently.  And many thanks to all of you who have already helped Betty with orders and emails.  Christian is reading every email!  Every one helps to lift his spirits!

-Cyndi

1 comment:

  1. I ordered this digi the other night...can't wait to color her up!
    Your card came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)