Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio New Release


Yesterday was Release day over at Pixie Dust Studio! The Moonbeam Collection is just over the moon! Please head to the PDS blog to check out some fabulous peeks and be sure to go by the webstore to pick up your collection! Newest challenge is tomorrow so check back then!

So where have I been for a week or more?? I am finally moved in!!!! There is still soooooo much to do and sooooo many boxes left to unpack, but at least I feel like I am living in 1 home instead of 2. I hope to have some time to unearth my stamp table and some supplies tonight or tomorrow!! And then Rachael and I wil be heading to SC for UCF War of the Stars Cheer Competition all weekend! After that I hope my life goes back to "normal".

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)