Saturday, March 19, 2011

Every Cloud has a Silver Lining


Just a quickie post this morning with this cute Bugaboo Stamps image, Ava Umbrella. I started her for last weeks Scallop challenge at Catch the Bug (Bugaboo Stamps' Challenge Blog) but keep forgetting that the entries close down 2 days ahead. Luckily it fits for this week as well, Baby Child Theme.


She of course still has some scallops on the card, the jumbo scallop die from Spellbinders along with the top of the Nestie. I added a few gems and this adorable sparkly skull that I found in the discount bin at Michael's. Sentiment is A Muse and embossing folder is Tim Holtz Dot Matrix from Sizzix.


That's it for now :) Have a great day! -Cyndi

5 comments:

  1. I love skull & crossbones. Especially used with cutsie girl stuff!!!! Great card!! I hope you have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the color combo you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week ! Your card is delicious ! Love the colours and Ava is one of my favorite digis ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyndi - fabulous card for BOTH the Scallops & the Baby Steps Challenge!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week atCatch The Bug!
    We hope you'll join us again this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you colored up this adorable image! It looks fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)