Friday, January 10, 2014

Winter Wonderland

Greetings from Anaheim!  I'll be hanging out at CHA for the next few days and am so excited to see lots of friends from around the world :)  

I've been a terrible blogger lately.  There have been lots of changes in my home life which I may share at a later time, but just know that I haven't forgotten my readers, fellow DT members or fellow bloggers.  

This week the Stampendous gals have been sharing Snow People cards.  I shared one a couple of weeks back (scroll down to end of post) but today I thought I'd post these cute Jumbo Penguins.  They're little waddling snow babies too, right?



My background was created with the snowflake stamp from the Penguin set, using Versamark ink and Detail White EP.  My Penguins were colored with Copics: YG17,23,21; BV08,04,02; B24,21; C0; YR02.  Ribbon is from Bo Bunny.

Be sure to head to the Stampendous blog to see more fun snowy creations from this week!  And check back with me tomorrow for a new peek from Dreamweaver Stencils and later in the week for CHA pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)